Sunday, November 18, 2012

Message In A Scroll

How do you tell a person that the world is about to change in the blink of an eye and that all of the things to follow for Earth are nothing but destruction, pain and suffering, all to end with a battle of souls between God and Satan and that for God's chosen people it all ends with a "Happily Every After" and not make it sound like some off the wall Motion Picture and crazy?

Maybe there isn't a way... Maybe people are just set in a way so much that we've stopped believing in things that happen simply because they can.

I have spent my last 29 years searching for a purpose, trying to understand my reason for being here... I'm sure we all have felt this, or questioned it... It's beyond that for me. It's like I have this ticking clock I go by, that's been slowing, inching closer and closer to a complete stop... While women are worrying about a biological clock ticking down their fertile years... I am awaiting for a wonderful beginning, my destiny.

Until this week, I have always been fascinated by the Bible and the prophecies it holds, so much that I can dive right into it and just read for hours... This week that changed. I have thought myself a lot of things, I believed at one time I was psychic ( I was a child) I believed I was a miracle (I am) and I believed that I was just another sinner.... This week I realized that I am not just any of those things but that I have been called by him because I'm a sinner, because I am his miracle and because I am his messenger, one of many...

I come to you as someone who some of you know personally, as someone who you occasionally read, as someone who believes in allowing a person their freedom of opinion.

News hit this week that Israel had been hit with rockets from Palestine and instantly in the blink of an eye my vision has changed..

Luke 21:19-22 
In your patience possess ye your souls.And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.


Now anyone can sit here and recite verses with syntax and prove their points... the difference is... Its not my point I'm proving...

I've had dreams my entire life that never made sense but scared me to death, I'm always left trying to make sense of them. A week before the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan, I had a dream that I was in Hawaii and suddenly waters started to rise and we were being evacuated from a building which led me to a dark parking lot where there was a black and white cat that continuously kept repeating something but I couldn't hear it, I then saw this cat again under a blanket peeking out repeating Armageddon over and over.... The day of the Tsunami I was set to go to Santa Monica to meet with a friend... Never did I imagine that the cat in my dream would be in her kitchen peeking out from the same blanket...

January 2011, news  broke that everyone's existence would change from that moment on and nobody is who they think they are, because there was now a 13th constellation has entered the Sun and Earth's orbit... This 13th sign is named Ophiuchus ... If you see the placement of the sign and read into the mythological stories behind each constellation, it sits between Orion and the scorpion, to which Ophiuchus is believed to give life back to the dead...

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;


You see... This week life has changed for me, My clock has stopped ticking and the calling is loud and clear. I have taken many roads towards my spiritual baptism, roads I'm terrified to remember but those roads led me to his Grace and Salvation, and I stand here in complete anointing and obedience.  I have never felt his love the way I did yesterday... To be honest the service was a tad bit boring, its not what I'm used to, nor what my church usually puts out, but during worship and all through it I felt his arms around me, and his love rush over me leaving my heart light and with a purpose.


I know there will be skeptics, his plan would not work with out them, I would have no purpose without them. I am here to stand before you to tell you that we are in the time of his return. The seven churches are being warned, his Bride is being prepared.

Revelations21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel
12-21-12

The Twelve  tribes of Israel  are speaking, and the words are being manipulated into making us believe in a doomsday by an ending calendar. We're prone to seeing the end of things rather than a beginning...

Revelations is the most difficult book in the bible to understand because of its symbolism. For God to speak through John in order to leave a map that would unfold itself will tell you more than anything. 
Genesis begins with the first betrayal with the serpent convincing Eve to eat from the tree of knowledge, it's only fitting that the last book in the bible has been left with symbolism, leaving us to rely on God and his word and to trust in him and that he is leading us to him. 

Pray for your loved ones, get your "house" in order and let Jesus in, because he is truly the only way to  the Fathers Kingdom.
To Be Continued......
God Bless Us All



No comments:

Post a Comment