Monday, July 4, 2011

Division Of Mind's Game

In recent weeks I've been consumed by insomnia; I pray this was the last sleepless night I would have...

As my body falls into a deep sleep, my mind starts to burn the midnight oil with visions that are inconceivable to me in the lucid state.

I run through the field of dreams into a dark land of sub-conscious thoughts; Nothing of the ordinary as I would believe is truth.  In one month's time I've experienced my worst nightmares come to life. Inhaling what seems like air but can't take a breath, gasping for life but yet I'm not physically dying.

What seems like Night falls again yet dawn has never come....

Trying to solidify my state of mind I walk further into darkness but not by choice; It's becoming difficult to move forward, I'm being pulled and pushed as I try to find my way.

As I start to push back the resistance stars to release, I can see the dark exit though its not visible. I run as fast as my thoughts will allow, trying to persuade the REM to change the vision I'm shackled to.

The dawn is upon me, as the light begins to break sound does as well ...
Reality is so close.

My heart is light and breath released. I feel love and full of life... I feel relieved, content ....
Mind moving slow and Sharp and vision is clear.
In my left brain I feel at home now and can finally disappear.

~ D

No comments:

Post a Comment