Friday, January 21, 2011

On my way to the Abortion clinic...

Now Lets not get the wrong idea here...

For those who do not have the pleasure of knowing me... yes I said PLEASURE...
I have been on the Depo Provera Birth control shot since I was 17. My Grandmother thought being on birth control was a good idea so that in the horrible event I was ever raped I was "prepared". So I've been going to Planned Parent Hood for a good 10 years now and I'm sure we've all had our share of experiences there;

Including a time where I was greeted by protesters as I left asking me, if I was proud of myself for killing my baby... now again... if you know me you should already know how this conversation went... but for those who dont...

The woman was from a religious group of course. I answered her simply saying... I believe God's law is not to judge right? and just so you know before you say anything else as stupid as you just did, I did not go in to kill a baby, I went in to get BIRTH CONTROL so that in the event I am raped, I have taken a step to help PREVENT pregnancy.. and no I dont believe birth control is murder either contrary to what some extremists would like to think.

So she then continued to say that by paying the donations I am contributing to the killing of babies... and again to which I replied... well that's between God and I and not a judgmental idiot who doesn't do their homework before trying to scream at innocent people....and before you tell me I'm not innocent... guess what... I NEVER PAY THEM A DIME! And I will keep coming back every 12 weeks so that the next time I come out of there, I can repeat this same conversation with you... actually I look forward to it...

Another time I was in the waiting room with a man and his daughter who was 12 years old, overhearing their conversation.. they were there for a pregnancy test. Sad .. I know... Well to make things even more interesting (for lack of a better word) is the two of them were sitting their talking about their CONQUESTS! This man was PROUD of his daughter..12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! I thought this was something that was disturbing until yesterday....



I usually go to the late appointments because they're quick, and if any of you have ever been treated for "the shot" then you know its a super quick visit... 10 minutes MAX...

As I waited, I noticed the usual promotion of abortions and diseases ... which always makes me laugh seeing as how this is about planning for PARENT HOOD Right??

Well the Med Assistant calls me in and sits me in a room, she tells me okay just sit up there (the table) then says no here just sit on the chair... I thought nothing of it since I was only getting my shot, until... I smelled some extreme cleaning materials, and the Med Assistant says to me... oh sorry for the smell the M.D. Just finished performing an abortion...
I could smell the blood through the stench of the Clorox, it was perhaps the most AWFUL smell...

I am a very "Religious" person, I am completely "Pro Life" AND I COULD CARE LESS WHO DISAGREES WITH ME ON THIS... A life is a life. If God gives you a life, WE ARE NOBODY to play God and there isn't a person in this world who would change my mind on that. I understand that everyone has their opinions and because we live here in the United States, we are free to make our own decisions and I respect that.

For me sitting in that room knowing what had just happened literally brought me to tears... I will never be able to understand how people are able to put them selves through such an act (patient or physician) I'm made up of a lot of things but that is definitely something that is not in my DNA.

So in short I just wanted to share my eventful trip to Planned Parenthood and let everyone know to ask for a NON-Exam room the next time you go to Planned Parenthood, or bring your strong stomach with you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment