Monday, January 17, 2011

A Tale As Long As Time

Today I opened my Google Sky Map and sure enough the newest constellation pops up in the exact position I was aiming it, and when I noticed the position was facing the ground it really had me interested in the hype everyone has recently found in this 13th constellation.


Most have always had a hard time understanding me, how can someone be so religious and superstitious at the same time?

Because I do find a lot of interest in the Zodiac does not necessarily make me superstitious; The stars have always been a hobby of mine, I have always been fascinated by the story they tell...

Story you say? Yes... A Story... and a very revealing one at that.


As a young child My Grandmother read the Bible to me every night and I loved the stories she would tell through them, which for most parents is where I think they go wrong when it comes to the subject of God. Instead of telling me word verbatim she made it so I would understand in the form of a bed time story, more than likely the reason I've been able to retain it for this long.

One Night on my first camping trip, I experienced the same camping story Im sure every boy and girl scout hears, about Ursa Major and Minor and for me it resembled my Grandmothers Bible Bed Time Stories, and maybe paved the way for my Hobby that has turned into much more than a hobby...obsession is more of an accurate name for it.


As a Teenager and Young Adult I started to find myself noticing consistencies and resemblances in a lot of the stories from the Bible and in Astrology (the study of Stars) which is different than Astronomy ( the law of the stars) -which i found many inconsistencies-


For those whom are "Religious" most of us have favorite books in which we like to read in the bible, I am no different, My favorite book to read is Revelations for the simple fact that I am fascinated with God's plan.


Matthew 24:43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.


Matthew 24:44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.


Clearly Matthew has given a clear warning and Revelations depicts the signs to warn you the time is near, (Natural disasters, Technology, epic tragedies...)


As I laid on my lawn one night I looked up and remembered the stories that were told...


- Orion Is known as the hunter; In Greek and Roman Myths Orion was killed by a Giant Scorpion (scorpio) While chasing Pleiades (were the seven daughters of the titan Atlas and the sea-nymph Pleione born on Mount Cyllene. They are the sisters of Calypso, Hyas, the Hyades, and the Hesperides. The Pleiades were nymphs in the train of Artemis, and together with the seven Hyades were called the Atlantides, Dodonides, or Nysiades, nursemaids and teachers to the infant Bacchus.)

Orion is mentioned 3 times throughout the Bible-

The Bible mentions Orion three times: Job 9:9 ("He is the maker of the Bear and Orion"), Job 38:31 ("Can you loosen Orion`s belt?"), and Amos 5:8 ("He who made the Pleiades and Orion"). In ancient Aram, the constellation was known as Nephila, Orion's descendants were known as Nephilim.

Which leads me to the point of this entire entry...


Ophiuchus- The Serpent Holder

He is said to restore the constellation Orion to life after he sets in the west as Scorpio rises in the East...

The Story is that As Orion is wounded and sets in the west, Scorpio rises in the east to reign over his victoryhowever the next evening as Scorpio sets in the west Ophiuchus stands above Scorpio and stomps him to death and with that Ophiuchus will give Orion the elixir and restores Orion to Life, allowing Orion to rise in the East as both Ophiuchus and Scorpio set in the west...


Considering that this constellation is at the center of both the divine cross in the heavens, formed by the galactic equator and the ecliptic, and the terrestrial mundane cross formed by the equinoxes this is quite a serious omission especially since these two crosses align every 13,000 years and are about to do so once more in 2012


Key Attributes that describe the Sign of Ophiuchus to pay attention to:

  • interpreter of dreams, premonitions
  • serpent holder
  • the number twelve holds great significance
  • foresight to benefit from hard times
  • The constellation of Ophiuchus is the only sign of the Zodiac which is linked to a real man. This man lived in ancient Egypt around the 27th century BC, and his name was Imhotep. The attributes of Imhotep can also be found in the Biblical Hebrew man Joseph, son of Jacob.. Imhotep is credited with many accomplishments including the knowledge and use of medicine. It is said of Imhotep that he brought the art of healing to mankind.The symbol of a serpent


I have always believed that God gives gifts to those who he believes will do his work, I also believe he gave us his son so that we could all be saved. I took that and the knowledge that I've gathered from the bible and my own obsessions and started to put 2 and 2 together...


My Grandmother told me almost 8 years ago that the Lord was coming... and soon... "Honey... watch the signs, he's telling us to prepare, he's getting us ready for the Beginning no not the end, because for those who have chosen him its the beginning... "


These predictions of the world ending in 2012 and the newest of May 2011 mean nothing to me because as it's stated... Of the day and hour we will not know, He is coming when we least expect it...


Do I think this whole new zodiac is a quack or some ploy to get people surging the internet sites boosting profits, its possible people may be exploiting it for that purpose but ... still true in its origin...


As Humans we often see things and leave it at face value, words, events, statements, faces...

But to me the way I see this is...

For those who see the text

For you will not know the day and time of my arrival, you will know by the signs of the time that the time is near


I take that not to mean so much of just the disasters that have been occurring, although those are definitely his wake up calls, Im looking closer, im reading between the lines...


God made everything that is... Including the Universe, he set every star in its place for his purpose, maybe to tell his story...

I believe in the "Zodiac" because I believe God made the universe, because I believe he has left his legacy, his map, HIS WORD for everyone to see, to find, to uncover.

While Scientists love to tear the bible apart and its origins and so forth, the universe is one thing that cant be altered, one thing that cant be forged, the ONE THING THAT IS THE PURE EXISTENCE OF SCIENCE'S BEING... and if the universe is in fact incorrect then everything science is based on is wrong also.



PONDER THAT FOR A MOMENT



Alright now that we've established that...

To me this looks as if God has sent his latest prophet/angel down to get the attention of those who have been missing the signs that have been in front of them since THE EXISTENCE OF TIME.

That's right -THE SIGNS-... THE CELESTIAL SIGNS!


I know some people are going to read this and think I'm nuts, put me in the category with people who believe in aliens, lochness monster, the guy who carries a cross down the street, the people who believe in 2012, etc. But... when you look at the story that is being told in the sky you can see that the story is almost at its end to set the new beginning...


- "Watch for the sign in the late hour"-


This "13th sign" didn't just pop out of no where, it wasnt just created all of a sudden... this constellation has been in the sky just as long as the rest, but its just now that this is being discovered? Nothing God has created is random, nor was it created to never be discovered.

The natural disasters as of late have knocked the Earth off of its original axis which changes the time of day...


-Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible

Ophiuchus has the characteristics as another "character" that was cast out ...

If you look at the way the stars align you may find the similarities of the stories quite profound..

Libra sits to the right of Ophiuchus showing the balance of power, As he holds the serpent who represents temptation and allows Orion to come back from the dead...


If I read the signs right or even just humor the idea what I see is that the Anti-christ is upon us and is laying the ground work for Armageddon...


Depending on your religious preferences (or lack of) you may interpret these things differently or may think this entire post is ridiculous... Which is fine... Not everyone will be a believer, that is the characteristic of free will... that's the balance of power, and what the fight for souls is all about.


As I said... the signs, story map to heaven has been there since the beginning of time... a new chapter has just been revealed...


-D

No comments:

Post a Comment