Friday, March 18, 2011

Tell The World I'm Coming Home...

To Let you see into my life would be like setting a great sadness free onto those who have taken an interest in the show...

What I can do is give you a glimpse into the way I see it...

I was born to people who had no business being parents (as a lot of children are) but besides that, the woman to give birth to me was baron. When she was young about potty training age, my grandmother discovered that she would have to wear a diaper for the rest of her life due to a complication with her bladder. She was born without the shut off to her bladder. One day My Grandma was told to have her prayed for, You see My grandmother wasn't a religious person until that day...
Running out of options with the doctors she decided what was it going to hurt? She went to church and asked the Pastor to pray for her little girl... As she asked, so they did...

It was nothing short of a miracle, One day she went in and told my Grandma she needed to go to the bathroom.. With shock and curiosity Grandma took her to the doctor for some explanation,to which the doctor had nothing to say.... Along with her bladder, she was also born without any female reproductive organs... As they were reviewing her X-Rays her bladder had been repaired, not by growth, surgery or otherwise... There was no explanation for it... But my Grandmother knew ... she had the explanation...

She was 24, she and her then husband walked in to share the news that she was pregnant with her first born... I came into the world February 28th and just 6 months later I would start my life... My (for lack of a better word) Mother chose a life that didn't exactly include children, she had left my dad for what later turned out to be valid reasons, but she also decided to move on and leave me with my grandmother.
Growing up, Grandma took me to church, would tell me bible stories and made sure I always knew where I came from.

She and I would read the bible every night, have our own type of bible study, as she got older it became more difficult to get her to church so we would watch on television and pray together.
I have always become fascinated with the Book of Revelations, when I began reading it, I was so terrified I would wake up at the thought of music playing or a flash of light and run to the living room to see if my Grandmother was still there, Not dead... but STILL THERE.

For those who may not know much about Revelations and the Rapture; When Jesus comes back to Earth, he will be coming to take his children that have let him into their lives home to Heaven. I was always afraid that I hadn't said enough or prayed enough and I would be left behind.
About the time I was 18 I started having dreams, dreams that were about the rapture, some in the effect of a funnel cloud that was in the shape of a ladder to heaven that I was not allowed to climb, or another dream where I was in gym and gymnastic rings came down from the ceiling and if you couldn't grab on you're weren't allowed to go... These dreams made me more focused than ever, I knew I had to get right with God.

I left Grandma's at the age of 24 and with that I left my motivation. Once I moved out on my own it took me a while to remember what I started before I left...
I started back to church and on one vulnerable night I gave myself over to the Lord...
I decided I was tired of fighting battles that weren't mine to fight... I gave him my heart and the pain that it was filled with...
I was attacked day and night... mostly night... Once I gave everything over to the Lord I knew it was not going to be an easy road...

So many good things were happening around me during the day, but when I laid my head down to pray, its quite another story...

I am not someone who believes in ghosts but I do believe in demons.
I would have dreams of demons holding me down, looking over me, watching me... hiding behind trees as I ran through a dead forest. As I've stated in a previous blog, another in the form of a cat repeating the word Apocalypse less than a week before the earthquake in Japan...

Conversations I have had with my grandmother she has always said, it's close, be ready honey, Ask him to come into your heart. I asked her if she had to guess (because nobody knows of the day or hour of his return) how long would she say we have... her answer, "Maybe Ten Years" This conversation took place in 2001.

I have become extremely interested in the natural disasters as of late, the dreams I've had have all fallen within weeks before these disasters, as well as political events.
Am I saying I'm psychic? No.. Am I a prophet ? No, Should you think I'm crazy? Definitely not... I am as normal as they come, but I know that things I am seeing and where I'm being led is not for nothing...
I learned to trust in him a long time a go and that he will not lead me to where he will not save me...

So what is all of this I speak of? Where am I going with all of this?
For you will not know of the day or hour of my return but you will know the signs..

We need to stop looking at "prohecized" dates and looking at ourselves.

There is no preparation kit for what people will call the end of the world. The preparation needed is the relationship with you and Jesus Christ...

" whoever denies me before men, him I will also deny before my Father who is in heaven."

He is sending his warnings, " I have sent this suffering to keep you from turning to a life of evil"

He wants his children with him, but we as human beings in the middle of the battle for souls have free will to decide as we choose.

These events were determined before time existed, We have let these events occur because we have chose to live carelessly and give into what we have accepted as tolerance, and then wonder why God would let such tragedies happen... If we're pointing fingers, ask yourself...

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE CALLED ON YOU?

Everything we do is documented, and remembered, this "book of life" that everyone is worried about, yes everything is written but do you know that with one genuine "please forgive me lord" all of your sins are forgotten..
But then you ask yourself, how could he forgive murderers and rapists, pedophiles.. ? A sin is a sin... a lie is just as bad as the most harsh act you can imagine, hating a person is the same as murder because you've already committed murder in your heart, so with that now ask yourself, How could he forgive you for that?? Because he knows you, he knows every move and thought you make, he knows your heart and its whats in your heart that matters to him, the heart doesn't lie.

We as a human race, as his children are just as responsible as anyone for the tragedies we have endured. We turn our back on him when life seems great, but only turn to him in times of need... Again I ask....

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE NEEDED YOU?

I am only one voice in the choir, I am here to spread his message, and plant the seed.
Life can become difficult, Life takes some treacherous turns, turns that make you want to give up and end it all, suicide for some, hibernation, addictions... But when you get in those moments regardless of what you believe, for the sake of argument think of this...

Jesus was born to this world in human skin, he was a human being who was crucified for what he believed (true historical event) ... Regardless if you believe he was the son of god, HE BELIEVED SO, And because of that he took the punishment and the Crucifixion because he believed to die for us, would save us, and that has to count for something!

He died for us so that we may live and be saved! So when you're at your lowest point feeling like you just can't win... Take that vision in and ask yourself, can I really let him have died for nothing? Because he died for every single one of us...

Remember, Satin is working on you as you are on your walk with the Lord, He hates to lose so he's going to try his hardest... Do as I do, I scream out He died for me! Your fight is with My father! I've already turned my life over...

We all have a choice, choose to walk his path or decide your fate, as I've said before There are no endings, just beginnings....

I chose to turn that sad life I had into something positive, I chose to embrace his love and forget the love I was searching for.

I chose to listen to his call, I know the worst is yet to come, but my grandmother told me something a couple months ago...

She has been hearing a song play over and over, not like she has a song stuck in her head but that she can actually hear it... It's called Coming Home, with trumpets and harps, and what she says is Jesus calling her home.... I cried until there weren't any tears left... She told me, honey don't cry, it's alright, it's time, it's time to go home... He said for me not to worry that I would see you soon... At that moment there was nothing for me to do but try and settle up my thoughts and try to accept that she was moving on... Which was difficult because she wasn't even sick, nothing wrong with her... I let the time settle made her call me every few hours, and then something dawned on me... She told me "The trumpets would ring and Angels will sing upon his return" I could only wonder... Is this what she's hearing? Could this be it? Is this what I've been waiting to hear? Seeing as how this happened soon before the recent events... I can't help but think that this was just the beginning...

Will you know the signs enough to put it all together? Natural Disasters, to What most people thought was a hoax of a 13th sign, War, Political Movement... ?

To give you a head start, the pieces are already being placed, the real question is can you say that you're ready to welcome him with an open heart? Because He's coming Home....

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment