Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To Dream the Unthinkable Dream..

Saturday Night I went to sleep as I do every night just like normal, no variations, turned on the t.v. and the sound off, turned the light off, said a prayer and went into a nice slumber, until I realized I was no longer where I left myself...

Sometime around the hours of 2:00am to 3:00 am I found myself in Hawaii with some friends taking them on a tour of this building that was flooded so we had to travel by jet skis, when all of a sudden the building next to us had been attacked; A light skinned woman with strawberry blond hair was being held hostage by someone or so it had looked, she managed to get away to help everyone out of the building and from there I was walking through a makeup trade show.
My brother was walking behind me yelling at me to wait, that this makeup artist wanted to give me free samples, well as I look down there is this black cat following by his side I couldn't do anything but look at this cat, and then I heard it speaking to me, what it was saying I couldn't make out but I knew it wanted me to know something and to make certain I was afraid. I quickly jumped in my car with friends, and we left to someone's house who was having some sort of party, as I walk in I see the cat laying down covered by a blanket with it's head peaked out, and as I looked over I could finally make out what the cat was saying, now this was not aloud, It's almost as if I was reading its mind.

Apocolypse Apocolypse Apocolypse Apocolypse it repeated every time I looked over the same word repeated.

I was in a panic there was nothing I could do, It was almost as if the black feline had taken my breath away... and I struggled and forced my self to breathe in deep, started a prayer feeling that this may have been the time more than ever... and then I awoke.

This thought stayed with me for days, I was just not able to get the cat off of my mind. Thursday night I had fallen asleep about 11:30 or so and heard my phone go off, I paid no attention to it figuring it was just a random text that could wait until morning... I woke up about 1:30am and thought.. I should check and see if it's anything important... the text read...

"Tsunami Warning for Hawaii due to the earthquake in Japan...Say a prayer for us."

The text was from a very dear friend of mine who lives on the island of Oahu, I immediately jumped up and turned the t.v. to the local news channels, because if it was on our local news here in California, I knew I wasn't dreaming and that this was serious. Images of Japan fill the airwaves, I was completely stunned.

I was set to go to Santa Monica Friday evening and even with the warnings for the California Coast lines, we headed out to Southern California.

I reached my destination about 8:45pm still consumed with thoughts of that morning we decided to get some dinner and just relax. I went in to the kitchen of my friend's apartment and as I was looking for something to drink, I looked down and noticed this blanket on the floor, and under it was her cat, ... her black cat, whose eyes pierced out from underneath the blanket, this has stayed with me throughout the week ... on my drive home I thought of nothing but this dream... Did it mean something? Why would I see these things? I knew this was nothing for me to ignore...I started following the clues...

If you haven't gathered this, the beginning to this this post was a dream I had Saturday night, these series events in the beginning of the dream I quickly associated with the earthquake and tsunami, and after that I slowly started noticing the time line. My friend I was going to visit is a makeup artist who often times is very generous with things that she finds (hence the free makeup from the makeup artist) and once I put that part of the puzzle together I knew, this dream was not based on my imagination.

In the last couple months a series of events have occurred that were not by accident hoax or media exploitation, if anything the media in my opinion isn't reporting enough.

This is the follow up to my original post on "A Tale As Long As Time."
Not what you expected I know, but never the less, still all the more important.
I first want to start off by saying many will think a lot of things about me but please know that I have not lost my mind, I am simply putting the pieces together the way I'm being told to see them. I am a very spiritual person, and I only live by faith, the Lord shows me what he needs me to see. No I am not a psychic or claim to be one, but I do know that when he shows you a vision you do not ignore it.

Earthquakes are ravishing the world, Fish and birds are showing up by the thousands dead on land with no explanation.
Astrologers are looking for the "Supermoon" (when the moon will swing around Earth more closely than it has in the past 18 years, lighting up the night sky from just 221,567 miles (356,577 kilometers) away. On top of that, it will be full.) to trigger a natural disaster, hard to contemplate that anything can be worse than what we've already endured this last week, but as a woman I know exactly how much impact the moon and it's gravity has on the earth. Could it be something to worry about? there's no way to tell for sure but with everything that has occurred how do you not?!
Those willing to listen will receive the same messages, do not let your fear deafen you.
For he is warning his children to prepare for his return..

These are not things to be ignored, God is sounding his trumpets and its time we straighten up and listen! If you've never read the bible before because perhaps you didn't believe in it, or think that because a man wrote it that it may not be true, well if the Dead Sea Scrolls have proved nothing to you, then I suggest reading the book of Revelations... He will prove that his word is true and JUST. Contrary to what some believe, Revelations is not the end of the world, It is the Beginning, you choose whether your beginning will be righteous or the beginning of your own personal terror, either way you choose it will only be a beginning that has no end.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment