Sunday, March 20, 2011

To A Love Without End

I have given my life to you without conditions, only in hopes it would be returned.
We started off with what many would die for, from the first moment of meeting in my heart I knew there was nothing more to do than to let everything go and move ahead with a free heart and blind eye.

We've sailed down the stormy waters and into the calm, and back into the whirlpool of a never ending question...

I've watched you change from the love that changed my life to the one that lied, manipulated and destroyed what you made, all to come back full circle to the Love I've always known.

To know that there are questions unanswered, feelings unflet and truth untold leaves us at a road traveled too many times, a road with memories that are blocked by regrets, resentment and reservations.
I am not a believer in Love failing, that it just wasn't enough, Love sees no record of wrongs, so Love you have never been the one to blame, Frustration, pain and selfishness can push a person to a point of wanting to give up and just wipe everything away leaving what feels like no options.

We have traveled down the same road multiple times, roads that should have been left untraveled once we learned our lesson, but those lessons seem to be pointless and here we are yet again.

We ask the same question that we always ask, a question where the answer doesn't change which has left us in this sense of insanity, because we are still sitting here expecting a new outcome, a new answer. So where do we go from there.? Do we ride this wave out and see where it sends us, as we have this entire time? Or do we sever this tie that binds?

This love isn't just an overnight sensation, this Love, is my life... This Love, is what we have created and no situation, no pain, no circumstance or decision can end that.

My Love will not fade, it grows with each day; to lose this love would be like losing my last breath. To move on is without option, or without thought ; To physically move on only takes away the view, but the vision will always remain.

With All Of My Love,

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment